Estimated read time: 2-3 minutes
SALT LAKE CITY — Check back here for the latest scores from all the Week 10 high school football games across the state.
Game of the Week: Timpanogos at Stansbury
Why did we choose this game?
One game to rule them all. It's the final week of the regular season as the Region 7 title is on the line between Stansbury, which is undefeated in region play and made the jump from 4A to 5A this season, and a Timpanogos team that was 2 points short of being undefeated this season in a 36-35 loss to Cedar Valley.
The Stallions are coming off a game where they beat up Payson 41-16 and find themselves ranked No. 18 in the KSL.com High School Top 20+1 rankings.
But Timpanogos is a worthy contender for a region championship game and they aren't afraid to get into a shootout. The Timberwolves average 48.8 points scored per game in region play, narrowly edging out Stansbury's 47.7 points.
Stansbury, however, has the edge on defense, where the Stallions have held opponents to just 10.8 points in region play — Timpanogos allows an average of 26 points per game.
For a region title game, you can't get much better than this one.
Other games we'll be watching:
- 'As sharp as he could possibly be,' Hillstead helps Skyridge run past American Fork
- Lone Peaks takes care of business against Westlake, secures share of Region 4 crown
- Riverton clinches region title behind play of backup quarterback Colby Barton
- Mountain Ridge survives Herriman's late comeback to win in an overtime thriller
- Region 6: Olympus at Skyline
If you can't see the scoreboard below, you can view the schedule/scores on the Prep Scoreboard page.