Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) Two people were found dead inside a West Valley City home tonight.
Police believe the people died from carbon monoxide poisoning. The home is at 3956 S. Calico Way (about 860 west). A generator was found near the door of the garage leading into the home. The generator was no longer running when police arrived.
Police are investigating. This is, however, one of the neighborhoods affected by the power outage. We'll have more tomorrow on Eyewitness News.