SEVIER COUNTY -- A Redmond man was treated for carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday.
The Sevier County Sheriff's Office says the man was out on Fish Lake with his grandson around 2 p.m. when it started to rain. The pair quickly put a cover on the boat to protect themselves from the storm.
The cover trapped exhaust fumes inside the boat, and the man began to feel sick. The pair headed back to the dock, and as soon as the man hit fresh air, he fainted.
Crews took him to Sevier Valley Hospital in Richfield. He's expected to make a full recovery.