Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) -- A home under construction in South Jordan caught on fire this morning.
Firefighters say the blaze started in the basement around 7:45. When crews arrived they were able to put the fire out quickly. The house was located at about 1400 W. 9800 S.
Authorities aren't sure how it started, but will not say if it's suspicious.