Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
SUNSET -- Fire crews responded to a report of a gas leak at a school in Sunset Tuesday night.
Firefighters say a meter broke at Sunset Junior High School at 1610 N. 250 West and started leaking gas.
Residents south of the school smelled the gas and called the fire department.
Questar crews shut down the gas line and planned to repair it Wednesday morning. The school is planning on classes as usual.