Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
PARK CITY, Utah (AP) -- A fund has been set up to help four international exchange students who lost everything in a fire over the weekend in Park City.
Fire officials say the account is set up at USA Bank in the name of "Cooke Drive Fire."
Park City Fire Marshal Ron Ivie says the blaze started in the garage of the apartment duplex early Sunday. He say it's believed to have started because of an electrical problem with the garage door opener.
Firefighters say no one was hurt in the blaze, and cost estimates are around 100-thousand dollars.
(Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)