Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) -- A Wyoming college student didn't need a big bill to get burned by her cell phone.
Here's what's left of the phone after it exploded.
The student was talking on it when the battery burst into flames. She says the flames were a foot high.
She's now in the hospital with second and third degree burns on her arm and stomach.