News / Utah / 

Logan apartment fire forces dozens from their homes

Posted - May 15, 2010 at 4:02 p.m.


6 photos

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

LOGAN -- A fire at a Logan apartment complex forced 70 people from their homes Friday night.

Logan fire officials say the blaze started in an apartment at 640 E. 900 North just after 10 p.m. and burned a hole through the roof.

Though crews were able to put out the flames, everyone in the building had to be evacuated because the fire caused some electrical problems.

All residents, most of whom are students at Utah State University, were let back in their homes with the exception of those who lived in the two units that suffered the most damage.

-----


View Larger Map

Photos

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast