WASHINGTON (AP) — US new-home sales up 18 pct in August to annual rate of 504k; West and Northeast drive buying.
US new-home sales up 18 pct in August to annual rate of 504k; West and Northeast drive buying
- Utahns age 16 and up with comorbidities now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine, Gov. Cox announces
- Gov. Cox says Utah's mask mandate delay was a mistake
- Provo police officer shot, being treated at hospital
- Taylor Swift countersues Utah's Evermore Park for using songs without permission
- From the comments: Did the Lakers throw some shade at the Jazz?
- Body found inside burned vehicle outside of Moab; officials calling death 'suspicious'
- Several more Utahraptor fossils discovered from 136M-year-old block 1st found in Utah
- The World Wide Web as we know it may be ending
- Provo murder suspect tried to contact witnesses to get their stories straight, police say
- Provo man stabs child, thinking someone else was in bed with his wife, police say