A growing number of people are trying to stay away from credit cards. But there are five types of purchases you should always put on credit according to Go Banking Rates dot com. Zions Bancorporation's Executive Vice President and Director BankCard Services Richard Reed joined us in studio to talk about them.
Browser 5.0: 5 Purchases to Make on a Credit Card
- Study: 58M-year-old tracks found by U. geologist earliest documentation of seashore mammals
- Two planes collide midair above Denver, no one injured
- Man accused of stealing bag full of jewelry, shoes at Salt Lake airport
- Five generations of women gather for rare family photo
- Utahn charged in double-murder case alleges prosecutor misconduct; state says it followed the rules
- Colonial Pipeline is restarting but the gas crisis isn't over
- Injured child taken to hospital following head-on collision in Kaysville
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball — but what is it?
- 'Star Wars' collection helped police identify suspect in sex assault
- West Jordan High latest Utah school to get IB program