01/08/2014 6:48pmBelinda Jensen can't stay on the sidelines any longer. The Pleasant Grove mother of six said she's past the point of concern about what's going on in Utah, particularly when it comes to marriage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Nickelodeon series filming episode in Eagle Mountain
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition
- West Jordan reverses decision to terminate negotiations with Facebook
- Welcome to the Trump-Clinton conspiracy election
- Police want to examine phone of man shot, killed by officers