08/01/2013 5:19pmDefying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum on Thursday, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he has been holed up for weeks in hopes of evading espionage charges back home.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place