06/24/2013 5:03pmAn attorney for Marc Sessions Jenson says he received a "veiled threat" from embattled Utah Attorney General John Swallow's chief deputy over the weekend. But the official in question claims he was simply venting frustrations while "talking to a friend."
Browse by Day Archive
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- At least 9 killed in warehouse fire, dozens still missing
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway
- Study: Biggest tornado outbreaks are spawning more twisters
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor