05/04/2013 5:31pmA proposed change in the Utah County Republican platform on immigration pitched as a compromise between the current stand and the Utah Compact was rejected by delegates Saturday in a close vote.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- UK bomber said to have told mother 'Forgive me' before blast
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban