05/04/2013 5:31pmA proposed change in the Utah County Republican platform on immigration pitched as a compromise between the current stand and the Utah Compact was rejected by delegates Saturday in a close vote.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- El Chapo is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- First-ever SLC tech summit seeks to shape Utah into national and global hub
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown