05/02/2013 6:03pmHow young is too young to have access to a firearm? That's what many people are asking after a 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister with a rifle he received as a birthday gift. For firearms instructors in Utah, it's not a simple question to answer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- 'Operation Diversion': Separating 'wolves' from vulnerable in Rio Grande
- Alpine company raises over $682K for 'world's 1st no-pressure' pillow
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Have You Seen This? Jumping on a trampoline with tons of glitter
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Signs replacing Negro Bill geographic markers stolen overnight
- 1 dead, over 100 hurt in train crash at New Jersey station
- Why you should go see Disney's 'Queen of Katwe'