02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- GOP lawmakers unaware of details of Trump's health care plan
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement