01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Former US Senator Bob Bennett dies at age 82
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day
- St. George family’s Squatty Potty brings in millions of dollars