05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old