04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet
- Get returned stolen cars inspected for meth, police warn