02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Thousands of Iraqis being used as human shields near Mosul
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- High school students help dig new Beaver Mountain bike trail