01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?