12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Alpine company raises over $682K for 'world's 1st no-pressure' pillow
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Have You Seen This? Jumping on a trampoline with tons of glitter
- 1 dead, over 100 hurt in train crash at New Jersey station
- Signs replacing Negro Bill geographic markers stolen overnight
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Why you should go see Disney's 'Queen of Katwe'
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice