12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- DWR searching for mountain lion sighted near elementary school in Helper
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood