02/08/2013 11:47pmA Utah toddler who was born with a life-threatening heart defect recently met the person who helped give him a second chance at life. For the Iowa man, it was a chance to be close to his infant daughter once again.
Browse by Day Archive
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- What is ‘normal eating’?
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Have You Seen This? Inside a $250M Bel Air spec home
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders