12/03/2012 7:31pmPurported benefits of dietary supplements in preventing disease and promoting health continue to evolve and are not exactly understood. Likewise, the use and effectiveness of herbal remedies has long been a hotbed for contention. So how do you know if these methods really work?
Browse by Day Archive
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- L.L.Bean to open first Utah store in Park City