12/03/2012 7:31pmPurported benefits of dietary supplements in preventing disease and promoting health continue to evolve and are not exactly understood. Likewise, the use and effectiveness of herbal remedies has long been a hotbed for contention. So how do you know if these methods really work?
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation
- UK police find 'significant' evidence; May slams US on leaks
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban