02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Rosetta space probe sees bright flares, landslide on comet
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police