05/18/2014 10:32pmAT&T Inc. on Sunday agreed to buy DirecTV for $48.5 billion, or $95 per share, a move that gives telecommunications company a larger base of video subscribers and increases its ability to compete against Comcast and Time Warner Cable, which agreed to a merger in February.
Browse by Day Archive
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral
- Mike Pence to make campaign stop in Salt Lake City
- Charges: Man tries to rob victim of shoes, shoots him in stomach
- Poll: Respect for police near all-time high