04/15/2014 6:44pmA report by Airline Weekly shows that Delta Air Lines was the most profitable carrier in the world in 2013. Delta, the world's second- largest airline in terms of passengers carried, generated net profits last year of nearly $2.7 billion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 inside
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Have You Seen This? Tears for Fears and Dulcimers
- Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge killed; 2 brothers charged
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Female CEOs earn much less than their male counterparts