04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Woman accused of robbing 6 banks in 24 hours charged