02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'