02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Judge sentences teen who fired shot in Bountiful classroom
- Man killed in Roy officer-involved shooting identified