01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Police: WVC squad car stolen, recovered
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Utah moves up to No. 19 in College Football Playoff rankings; Washington in playoff