01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Elderly woman killed in possible DUI accident
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Here's who buys the most weapons from the US
- 5 home improvement projects that can boost the value of your home
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- UN: 880 killed in Mediterranean shipwrecks over last week
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Is pro video gaming a sport?
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber