11/10/2013 7:01amThe health care law's seemingly endless problems are giving congressional Republicans a much-needed boost of energy, helping them to move past the government-shutdown debacle and focus on a theme for next year's elections.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bomb threat to Lone Peak High School causes evacuation
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- Have You Seen This? 8-year-old Utahn wakes up early to shred
- 3 local food trucks cooking up an unforgettable summer
- Inside the secretive dinner parties of Salt Lake City
- Video shows angler catch salmon using iPhone as lure
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Poll championship: Which Utah attraction is best?