01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Hot enough for you? Looking back at Utah’s hottest recorded temperatures
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams
- Death toll from floods climbs to 20