08/06/2013 1:36amPresident Barack Obama's visit to Phoenix on Tuesday shines a spotlight on one of the nation's most rapid housing recoveries, with home prices soaring and bidding wars occurring on a regular basis.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Man gets 12 years in drug conspiracy, money laundering case
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire