04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Study finds 20M would lose health coverage under Trump plan
- Washington mall shooting: Police arrest 20-year-old suspect
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Fry sauce on Utah school menu after lobbying from kids
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Idaho woman enters guilty plea in child's meth overdose
- Both Trump, Clinton 'have a lot to prove' to Utah voters in first debate
- Cleanup continues into weekend following storm, tornadoes
- Poll: Which is Utah's scariest haunted house?
- More parks on horizon if S.L. County voters approve $90M bond