04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'