01/28/2013 11:44amThe Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints plans to preserve the historic nature of the old Provo Tabernacle as it remakes the building into the new Provo City Center Temple.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide; police search for suspect
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader
- On eve of convention, Dems weigh ousting party chairwoman
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- Yahoo-Verizon deal said to be near