05/16/2014 11:56amThousands of years ago, a teenage girl toppled into a deep hole in a Mexican cave and died. Now, her skeleton and her DNA are bolstering the long-held theory that humans arrived in the Americas by way of a land bridge from Asia, scientists say.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Successful transition from prison takes 'a thousand little investments,' ex-offender tells professionals
- Can an app really lead to cleaner air, safer students and less bullying?
- Predicting BYU football's first 6 games of 2016
- LDS missionaries injured in car crash in Sierra Leone
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings