01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive