12/13/2013 10:40amMy most recent stressful holiday story doesn't involve guilt trips, family squabbles or eccentric relatives. It's about getting stuck with an extended family member who spent an entire meal on her smartphone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Female paragliders from around the U.S. rally in Draper for world record attempt
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant