06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations