06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Road to Understanding
- Let there be light: German scientists test 'artificial sun'
- Israel police arrest suspect in threats on US Jewish targets