05/24/2013 7:51amSmall businesses are being targeted by cyber criminals more frequently, and experts say business owners aren't doing enough to keep it from happening to them. Many owners aren't even taking basic steps to protect themselves.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Some Canyons School District kindergartners spending more time in the classroom
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations