04/22/2013 11:46amWindsor has apparently been home to royalty for some time. Not far from Windsor Castle, the burial site of a 4,500-year-old "important woman" was found buried with a gold necklace and an elaborately decorated drinking vessel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Don't believe the polls, Trump says, 'we are winning'
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- 6 ways to help your home live up to its potential - SPONSORED
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend