03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police arrest man who allegedly stole pricey rare guitar
- Rollercoaster scare: Father captures moment son's seat belt comes undone
- 4 foolproof food swaps to eat healthier
- Mormon rapper’s album hits top 3 on iTunes hip-hop charts
- Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in the flesh'
- Have You Seen This? Plumber builds hoverbike
- Georgia couple sues Snapchat over car crash
- K-9 dead, man injured in police standoff
- LIVE: 2016 NFL Draft Board
- Proposed parking fee at popular reservoir draws public outcry