03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Successful transition from prison takes 'a thousand little investments,' ex-offender tells professionals
- Can an app really lead to cleaner air, safer students and less bullying?
- Predicting BYU football's first 6 games of 2016
- LDS missionaries injured in car crash in Sierra Leone
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings