07/05/2013 8:32pmThroughout Utah, public spaces have been enhanced by art installations. These pieces get dirty from the grime in the air, touched by the hands that pass, and, in some cases, sat upon or leaned against by someone who needs to take a rest.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Confrontation near parade route escalates, pepper spray used
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- 12-year-old LeBron James Jr. is the future of basketball
- 2100 South freeway to close tonight for construction