11/10/2012 4:26pmThe low point came for Emily Koster when the mom of three woke up one morning with her limbs locked, unable to move. Now, though, she's starting to walk again.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody