03/31/2014 8:41pmEvery once in awhile we see a news story about someone being treated in a hyperbaric chamber, usually because he or she is suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. But hyperbaric oxygen therapy is effective in myriad conditions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- Additional concourse boosts airport rebuild price tag to $2.6 billion
- Magna man charged with shooting, killing neighbor's dog
- Huntsman to GOP: Time to support Trump
- Ransomware cases skyrocket as Americans pay to regain access to their own data
- Potential threat sends police to Park City campus