12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- User-submitted photos: vehicle fire, the Wasatch Front power outage
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- It's OK to let your baby cry himself to sleep, study finds
- Prosecutor weighs charging husband of dead restaurateur