2 girls hospitalized after being struck by lightning in Beaver County
Two girls were struck by lightning in Beaver County, Friday morning. Both were taken to the hospital in serious condition.
Latest News & Features
Mike Anderson | Posted Jul 28th - 11:16pm
Cori Payne says her sister, Sarah Huffaker, was not only her best friend, but often a friend to those around her.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jul 28th - 10:59pm
A man was arrested Thursday night after police said he ran up to a 5-year-old girl and appeared to try and grab her at Liberty Park, police said.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 28th - 10:40pm
A three-year-old girl is in critical condition after she was hit by a car at a low speed on Friday evening, Eagle Mountain officials confirmed.
Rachel D'Oro, Associated Press | Posted Jul 28th - 10:25pm
A Utah couple was celebrating their wedding anniversary aboard an Alaska cruise when the husband was found covered in blood next to his wife's lifeless body, a frenzy of violence that a neighbor called completely out of character.
Ashley Moser | Posted Jul 28th - 10:23pm
Eric Talmadge and Mari Yamaguchi, Associated Press | Posted Jul 28th - 10:21pm
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said Saturday the second flight test of an intercontinental ballistic missile demonstrated his country can hit the U.S. mainland, hours after the launch left analysts concluding that a wide swath of the United States, including Los Angeles and Chicago, is now in range of North Korean weapons.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 28th - 9:49pm
Two people are dead after a two-vehicle crash at 500 S. 1110 East in Salt Lake City Friday afternoon
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Posted Jul 28th - 9:39pm
Football is back and the University of Utah looks to improve upon last year’s success.
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jul 28th - 8:31pm
Ryan Morgan | Posted Jul 28th - 8:30pm
Lisa Drayer, CNN | Posted Jul 28th - 7:42pm
A road trip might mean visiting friends, family or new places. But in addition to planning a day's activities, it's just as important to think about what you'll be eating during your travels, especially if you don't want to derail your diet.
Heather Simonsen | Posted Jul 28th - 7:11pm
Imagine going through life with your spine curved to the side. That's the reality for more than 4 million kids in the U.S. who have scoliosis. But a new therapy is showing promise.
Jonathan Lemire and Jill Colvin, Associated Press | Posted Jul 28th - 6:55pm
President Donald Trump abruptly announced late Friday he was appointing Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly to be his chief of staff, ending the tumultuous six-month tenure of Reince Priebus.
Caitlin Burchill and Sean Moody | Posted Jul 28th - 6:30pm
Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie Biskupsi said Friday she has signed a local disaster declaration in connection with Wednesday's flooding. It's the first step toward getting federal help and would need county and state support to move on.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Jul 28th - 6:23pm
A 17-year-old girl from Gunnison was found safe in Cedar City Friday afternoon after reported missing following her work shift Thursday night, the Gunnison Valley police said.
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jul 28th - 5:00pm
The Duchesne County Sheriff's Office medically retired its friendliest K-9, Q, after veterinarians found an aggressive, terminal form of cancer behind her right eye.
Brady McCombs, Associated Pres | Posted Jul 28th - 4:23pm
Campers and outdoor enthusiasts are embracing a unique way to sleep under the stars while in the mountains or at the beach: dangling between trees on hybrid hammock-tents that get them off the ground and into portable treehouses.
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Utah couple was celebrating anniversary on cruise
- 3-year-old girl in critical condition after being hit by car
- 2 girls hospitalized after being struck by lightning in Beaver County
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- Woman remembers sister killed in plane crash as one who lifted others
- Road trip? Here's the healthiest fast food meals
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Missing teenage girl from Gunnison found safe in Cedar City
- 2 dead after SLC crash, TRAX service affected near U.
- Utah football: Fall camp starts with offensive 'buy-in;' Jaylon Johnson impresses coaches
- From Left Field: Slugger chips tooth in celebration; Oregon cuts back on uniform combos
- Jazz's diverse international roster finds home in Salt Lake City
- For Sione Takitaki, BYU's fall camp opener a little extra special